TDS tester - check if you should change the membrane in your filter.
Flow meter for measuring water quality - it shows two readings: from raw water and the filtered, clean water.
The meter is designed to be used both in home reverse osmosis systems and in precise laboratory tests.
- length of the connecting cables [cm]: 62
- reading range: 1 - 9990 ppm (mg/dm3)
- reading tolerance: +/- 2%
- device dimensions [cm]: 7.6 x 2 4.7 (length x width x height)
- weight: 79.4 g
- power supply: 2 batteries 1.5 V (included in set)
- factory-calibrated TDS
- manual calibration possible
Included in the set:
- dual TDS Meter with in/out switch
- two batteries
- two sensors on 62 cm cables
- two 3-way quick-couplings
The meter has a battery saving mode (automatic shut off).
Can be installed anywhere - self-adhesive tape with hook-and-pile fastener is included in set, allowing you to take the meter off and install it back on several times.
Complete with two 3-way couplings for 1/4'' hose - standard size in reverse osmosis systems. Thanks to this, the installation of the meter is very easy and will not take more than 1 minute.
Installed on filtration system, it constantly monitors the quality of water, therefore you won't have to worry about it ever again!