In-line carbon cartridge for reverse osmosis and nanofiltration systems.
2'' in-line cartridge filled with coconut shell-based carbon. Available in white housing with water connection size 1/4'' female. The cartridge is compatible with most reverse osmosis systems available on the market.
The cartridge is used in the reverse osmosis filtration process. It improves the taste and smell of water. Designed for treatment of cold drinking water. The cartridge is also equipped with a final filter, which prevents media particles from getting out of the cartridge.
The cartridge should not be used in case of microbial contamination or on water from an unknown source.
Advantages of the cartridge:
- Contains high quality filtration media (coconut shell-based carbon)
- Can be used after a reverse osmosis or nanofiltration system
- Improves the taste and smell of water
- It fits into most filtration systems available on the market
- The cartridge is equipped with a final filter, which prevents media particles from getting out of the cartridge
The cartridge is PZH (Polish National Institute of Hygiene) approved.
Operating temperature from 2°C to 45°C
Longevity from 3 to 6 months (depending on the quality of water and on the type of contamination)
Filter diameter: 53 mm
Filter length: 254 mm
Max. flow rate: 283 l / day
Max. pressure: 6 bar
Female thread (input / output): 1/4 "
Capacity: up to 6000 l
Price for 1 piece