Professional TDS meter with LCD screen
TDS meter is used to check the quality of water (salinity), both of raw water and water filtrated through a reverse osmosis membrane. Easy to use. Meter can be calibrated in solutions of known salinity. Useful in assessing the quality of water in reverse osmosis systems. It helps to determine whether the membrane is working properly. In addition, the "Hold" option allows you to read the result after taking it out of the water sample.
- measurement range: 0-9990 ppm.
- resolution between 0 and 999: 1 ppm.
- resolution between 1000 and 9990: 10 ppm.
- measurement accuracy: +/- 2%
- calibrated with solution NaCl 342 ppm.
- temperature measurement range in °C: 0-80
- temperature measurement range in °F: 32-176
- resolution of the the temperature measurement: 1°C
- power supply: 2 button battery 1.5 V
- battery life: 1000 hours of work
- automatic temperature compensation: 1-50°C
- dimensions: 15.5 x 3.1 x 2.3
- weight with the case: 76.5 g
- weight without the case: 56.7 g
- elegant case with a clip
- battery saving auto-off function
- memory hold function
- LCD screen
- factory calibrated meter
- user manual