New osmosis membrane with capacity 100 GPD.
Global Water product.
Osmosis membrane, size 1812 - or 1.8 inch diameter and 12 inch length. Nominal capacity 100 GPD - this means ca. 384 Litres (0.38 m3) of water in 24 hours! Mainly used in home water filters, that use the reverse osmosis process.
The membrane fits into all standard reverse osmosis filters available on the market: RO4, RO5, RO6 and RO7, as well as all aquaristic filters.
- filtration surface area 0.40 m2
- max. effectiveness of water filtration 97.0 %
- minimum effectiveness 95.0 %
- supply pressure 4.14 bar (60 psi 4.22 atm)
- fluid temperature 25°C
- water salinity 250 ppm
- water pH 7.5
- pressure in water supply: 2.8 - 20.7 atm
- water temperature: 4 - 45°C
- maximum salinity: 2000 ppm
- maximum water hardness: 400 mg CaCO3
- maximum water turbidity: 1 NTU
- pH range of raw water: 3 - 10 pH
- chlorine content in raw water: 0.1 ppm <
- maximum iron and manganese content: 0.05 ppm <
The membrane should be flushed for 1.5 hours, before first use.
- average lifespan of the membrane: 3 years
When replacing the membrane, you will also need to replace the flow restrictor - which is mounted on the drain hose directing the contaminated water to the sewage system.
Size or Dimensions
- Length 12 inch (30.48 cm)
- diameter 1.8 inch (4.57 cm)
- weight 200 g
FREE DELIVERY IN MALTA.
DELIVERY TO GOZO WITH EURO 15 EXTRA
Triq Ruggero Loria
VAT: MT 25259933
Mobile :+356 99806329
E-Mail : email@example.com